I almost managed to include NO Welsh music in this episode of Insidious Junkbox, the nineteenth one at that. Other than that, it's a total daffodil-bursting vernal groundburst of musical delight.
Please don't call me arrogant, but I think I am the Special Oen. Ears here.
Insidious Junkbox 19: Dewi's Magic Hanky - List of track
1. The Avalanches - Frontier Psychiatrist
2. Four Tet - She Just Likes To Fight
3. Ghetto Cross - Dog Years
4. Culture - Two Sevens Clash
5. Lali Puna - Remember
6. Slow Club - Wild Blue Milk
7. Le Corps Mince De Francoise - Something Golden
8. Hatcham Social - Crocodile
9. The Young Knives - Here Comes The Rumour Mill
10. Docfeistr - Endaf Presli/MC Mabon/Dr Trey
11. Orbital w/ Kirk Hammet - Satan
12. Debruit - It's Bigger Than Kmo-Pa
13. Gonjasufi - Ancestors
And as has become traditional these last couple of posts, here's an older, somewhat neglected Junkbox from the archives...
Junkbox 12 - The Hurty Dozen
1. Jeru the Damaja - Ya Playing Yaself
2. Phoenix - Love Like A Sunset (Shuttle Mix)
3. The Witch & the Robot - Giants' Graves
4. Les Loups Noirs d'Haiti - Jet Biguine
5. Vitalic - Station Mir 2099
6. Half Man Half Biscuit - Joy Division Ovengloves
7. Dalek - Gutter Tactics
8. Campfires - Portsmouth Daydream Supper
9. MV & EE - Feelin' Fine
10. Lazersonic & Zak Frost - Aquaplane
11. The Slits - Heard It Through The Grapevine
12. Gruff Rhys - Wild Robots Power Up
13. The Heptones - Mr President
I'm short on words, as I'm trying to do this quick, so i can go see my Mammy.