Saturday 13 March 2010

Ingenious Punkcast - Grizzled Guts Undo Stern Intentions

Greetings, wobbly overlords of the illimitable chaos!

Were I able to get out of bed, were I able to refuse drinks and get to bed at a reasonable hour, were I not the CocOen that I am - then I'd be finishing off another Insidious Junkbox - Number Twenty - the XX, if you will. Although I won't be playing any XX because that's only just occured to me and I lack the wit to insert it. The running time is already looking as hairy as a gymnast's comb-over.

So, while we all wait for me to pull the collective finger from out my arse, here are some details of another past Junkbox - a Hallowe'en special no less. And quite a good list it was, even properly themed a little, which is rare for me.

Junkbox The 13th - Jason's Revenge

1. Butthole Surfers - Hurdy Gurdy Man
2. Julian Casablancas - River of Brakelights
3. Cypress Hill - We Ain't Going Out Like That
4. Weird Era - Ghost
5. Neon Indian - Psychic Chasms
6. Spizzenergi - Where's Captain Kirk?
7. Sufjan Stevens - Movement VII (Finale) - The Emperor of Centrifuge
8. Roxanne Shante - Independent Woman
9. T33TH!!! - If I Ever
10. The Human League - Empire State Human
11. Kelpe - Microscopic Contents
12. Relics - What To Feel
13. Pink Floyd - Julia Dream
14. Pavement - Range Life

Anyway,now I've realised that I say "kindof" a very much lot of the time when I extemporise - so I'm not in any fit state to record now and I don't have the time because I've been lying here in this bed instead. Only able to reach over and pick up the handy laptop.

Dr Lw has a new laptop too, which I hope she will use to rage hard in a blogular way, spitting the acid rain of her battery mind onto the mongoose media and there limping obsession with all that's not right right. Let's sign a huge, rainbow-based petition to make her do it.

Your pal, Coc x

No comments: