Tuesday 16 March 2010

Late Night Junkbox Seepage

Mawnin' mawnin'!

Time is tight and the night is short, friends, and work scratches at the clock like a hungry yellow dog in the streets. So I cut quick to the chase, yeah?

Insidious Junkbox 20 - Trouble HeliXX

1. NWA - Straight Outta Compton
2. Beach Fossils - Daydream
3. Gorillaz - Stylo (Chiddy Bang mix)
4. Race Horses - Cake
5. Club 8 - Western Hospitality
6. Shellac (of North America) - Wingwalker
7. Quasi - Repulsion
8. Massive Attack - Babel
9. Nightmares on Wax - Aftermath
10. Phantogram - As Far As I Can See
11. Son Lux - Weapons V
12. TV On The Radio - Staring At The Sun

A flinty dozen indeeeed, although I myself was not on the sparklingest of forms and the levels were weird and mossy indeed. I went off for a bender in a paintball course of my own mind. I did, I did.

I also tried to cut down on the number of times I said "kindof". Perhaps that was why I didn't feel so talkative....

So many questions!

Your pal, Coc x

No comments: