Thursday 8 July 2010

Orange vs Red Fury vs Insidious Junkbox 22

Evening, chums!

In this new atmosphere of amnesiac interpretation of global sporting events, I present a tardy entry into the sloppily-recording school of podcasting, Insidious Junkbox 22: 22 Dragons On My Shirt.

The tracklisiting is something like this:

The Jesus And Mary Chain - Reverence
LCD Soundsystem - Drunk Girls
Ganglians - Candy Girl
Meat Beat Manifesto - She's Unreal
White Hinterland - Huron
Ulrich Schnauss - On My Own
Comet Gain - Thee eager Younger Fraternity Bomp
Love Is All - Kungen
Young Marble Giants - Choci Loni
Crysal Castles - Birds
Filthy Pedro & The Carthiginians - Gilgamesh/Dolphins of Rotherham
King Tubby - Hijack The Barber
The Scientist - The Fly (classic hardcore from Kickin' Records, c 1991)
Tamikrest - Tamiditine

So many of my tiny little crackly brain cells have been absorbed in the World Cup. in wedding plans and in my attempts to scratch out a living in a customer care call centre that it's been almost three months since my last podcast. Were I less honest and more delusional than I am, I would solemnly swear that it shall not be so long before "Junkbox 23: Revenge of the Skidoo" opens a can of Whup-Ear. But who would be fooled?

May the road rise up to meet you, and your gorge swell as best required.

Yours in Christ

Your pal, Coc x

No comments: