Saturday 6 February 2010

Insidious Junkbox XVII - Fifteen Plus Two

Guten abend.

I'm working against the temptation to write all the numbers in Roman style as I'm watching a programme about the 2007/8 Pittsburgh Steelers as a warm-up for Superbowl Howevermany tomorrow night.

I have produced another shoddy 60 minutes of your time with Insidious Junkbox, and it's including these treats...

Insidious Junkbox XVII - Fifteen Plus Two

Eighties Matchbox B-Line Disaster - The Rise Of The Eagles
Dan Deacon - Paddling Ghost
Debruit - Nigeria What?
Orchestre Poly-Rhythmo de Cotonou - Ma Tafou Gnin O
Add n to (x) - Metal Fingers In My Body
Solar Bears - Alpha People
Slowdive - Catch The Breeze
Shlohmo - 7am
The Bloody Beetroots - Mystery Meat
Les Maledictus Sound - Jim Clark Was Driving Recklessly
Happy Mondays - Little Matchstick Owen's Rap
Mos Def w Slick Rick - Auditorium
Gorky's Zygotic Mynci - Starmoonsun
Hot Chip - I Feel Better

Quite a varied one this time, although I'm still not playing another reggae/dub stuff. Any suggestions, let me the Hell know.

Your pal, Coc x

No comments: